As the Product Manager, for SupplyShift I collaborate and innovate with our dynamic group to create software the enables companies to make better business decisions within their supply chains. I dive deep into what information companies need to know to understand how they are spending their money and to make informed decisions around spending that money on ethical and sustainable products.
SupplyShift is a start-up organization with a small team that supports big product initiatives. We are currently in the process of scaling our team and growing the organization to meet the demands of the rapidly changing market. COVID-19 has dramatically impacted supply chains across the globe. I have been challenged to help our company adapt and preserve through these changes to help companies thrive in this challenging environment.
Some of My Duties Include:
- Develop processes for efficient team management
- I successfully moved our department into Confluence to increase our documentation and transparency
- Create and manage the product road map
- Constantly communicate between development team and business stakeholders
- Assist marketing department in curating company identity that is reflected in the product and in messaging to customers